What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

View attachment 4305325
Barolo cervo messenger is out! I have not brought her out for a long time. I just found a way to carry my smaller bag more - put my iPad and other work necessities in my LC bag, whilst I carry another small bag for my wallet/keys/phone/card case. Voila -
It allows me to carry my small bag collection again!
glad to see her out again!! :loveeyes:

Reactions: Phiomega
Ebano Large Veneta, finalizing our closet at IKEA today!
ad612d5b0feb588fe2dfccc5386cfb81.jpg

So cool! Exercising in style! I saw your post about a belt bag arriving but didn't know how it looked like. I'm glad it is working out for your needs.
I need to have everything I might need to keep up my walking. Any excuse and I stop. I’m a fair weather walker. I’ve been walking with a neighbor and that accountability helps get me out there.
It looks so stylish! Perfect bag for those walks! I may have to add that I have admired your style for some time now:flowers:
Thank you!

Charged and ready to load up & head out tomorrow....
A4999AE0-268A-4334-B7AE-12EED0E45462.jpeg

Last edited:
Any excuse and I stop

I understand. I have friends whom have to run with their colleagues as it motivates them. I think the key objective is to get moving and whichever gear or companions assist in achieving the objective, go for it. I like to exercise early in the morning, get it over and done with so that I can proceed with other things in the day. Thus, it is quicker for me to go alone. I found I function better after exercise and this is my greatest motivation everyday. It helps set my day right.