What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Here is my brand new Bottega Veneta Baby Olimpia in Dark Barolo. I’m a big fan of deep reds and burgundy colours so this was so me. I love the vintage style aged gold chain strap. I have the Lauren 1980 clutch but it doesn’t have a strap which I was really craving. I was deciding between this Dark Barolo colour and Black. Hope I made the right decision. Next in my collection I want something in Denim colour or Cobalt Blue. :smile::smile:
this colour really suits the style, a perfect dressy bag! :tup:

Reactions: Miss World
After a week at the coast, I’m heading back to Sacramento and will go into work tomorrow. So Nero loop actually gets carted around as I run my ‘back at home’ errands. Dunno what I’ll use tomorrow.

you have very artistic eye/vision, I LOVE this quiet, clean black object against pristine white wall arrangement :tup:
@Diane I agree with ksuromax 100%!

Thank you. I tend to find a place in my house to take the BV photos and then use that place over and over again..... Plus, all my interior walls are white, so my photos all tend to have a similar background unless I lay them down on something.

Reactions: ksuromax
Here is my brand new Bottega Veneta Baby Olimpia in Dark Barolo. I’m a big fan of deep reds and burgundy colours so this was so me. I love the vintage style aged gold chain strap. I have the Lauren 1980 clutch but it doesn’t have a strap which I was really craving. I was deciding between this Dark Barolo colour and Black. Hope I made the right decision. Next in my collection I want something in Denim colour or Cobalt Blue. :smile::smile:
You made a wonderful decision. What a beautiful color!

Reactions: Miss World