What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

I actually started out by requesting a SO large campana in noce but Nicole (AC) just knew I'd like tea....psychic that she is. So she sends one on consignment and you know how that goes.......

I do like the color....it's a very versatile neutral. The large is perfect. It holds a ton and though I don't carry too much I do like the extra space to throw in a knitting project. The straps, when crossed, stay on my shoulder just fine like so many of you said they would.

Attachments

• 1665.jpg
    1665.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 757
  • HPIM0440.JPG
    HPIM0440.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 751
  • 1669.jpg
    1669.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 723
  • 1671.jpg
    1671.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 826
I actually started out by requesting a SO large campana in noce but Nicole (AC) just knew I'd like tea....psychic that she is. So she sends one on consignment and you know how that goes.......

I do like the color....it's a very versatile neutral. The large is perfect. It holds a ton and though I don't carry too much I do like the extra space to throw in a knitting project. The straps, when crossed, stay on my shoulder just fine like so many of you said they would.

gorgeous bag:yahoo:

I'm going to steer back on topic here...

Carried my iridescent ash long flap wallet today, and realized I have been carrying the same wallet now since September, which is unprecedented for me. I think it's almost time for a change! Maybe when spring officially starts.