What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

I can't stop admiring this bag. China red is incredible in this style. I had trouble with the straps staying on my shoulders when I tried it. Do you notice this?

Yes I do notice that the strap has a bit of tendency to fall off, but few things make a difference:
- when loaded, the weight makes the straps stay put
- crisscrossing the straps make them stay put when I did not have too much things inside

I love this style so much -- the style and size is perfect for me... here it is again on my table at work today, against skyline view..
IMG_1484909400.386574.jpg

May I ask what's the dimensions of your beautiful tote? I saw one on the market and it looks a bit small compared to yours. Do you like yours? Is it butter soft or more on the structured side?

Thanks.

Sure! I'm not the best at this so take these as approximate.

15 1/2" long at top
17 1/2" long at bottom (base is larger than top)
11" tall
9 1/2" strap drop (not adjustable). Fits over my winter coats but is tight. No problem shoulder carry with jackets, etc.

I was afraid at first to load it up but it is a workhorse. I put my laptop, water bottle, xtra shoes, umbrella and other misc stuff in it.

Here are more pics. I'm ashamed to admit I never noticed the snaps until now. The inside can be quite spacious. It is structured but not too much. It is softening up. Hope you find one!IMG_1484920001.946302.jpgIMG_1484920012.833012.jpg

Reactions: BV_LC_poodle