What Boots Will You Be Wearing This Fall?

I have some nice steampunky Biviel lace-up ankle boots, black Madeleines, Frye Veronica Slouch in dark brown, and Euc Zeldas.

Attachments

• biviel boots.jpg
    biviel boots.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 307
  • HH Madeleine boot.jpg
    HH Madeleine boot.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Frye slouch veronica boots.jpg
    Frye slouch veronica boots.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Zelda boots.jpg
    Zelda boots.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 151
^^love those Biviels! And the Zeldas. Yummy.
I'll wear my Apepazzas again
2052535217_db8a8683ea_m.jpg
and my good old Engineers. I do need some new tall boots.

Embarrassingly, these are the new boots I want:
**arrg can't get the image in
stuart weizman spritz

Can't see paying that price for them though!

I do have the brandy maddies and black zeldas. :smile:

Last edited:
Here's my fall lineup. It sux cuz I can really only wear these sept-nov (maybe) and april-may. The salt and slush will ruin them in the winter. Last winter I lived in my suede campus boots but I could really use a fun pair I don't have to worry about. I'm going to try to not make any other major boot purchases this year (LOL) but I've got my eye on these.

Attachments

• bootlineup.jpg
    bootlineup.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 268
paelaf, your boot line-up is gorgeous! Just lovely.

I've got a variety of ankle and mid-calf boots, since I never felt I could wear tall boots because I'm short (5'4") and a bit squat :shame: . But when a pair of sale euc Maddies came up, I decided take a leap and get them. They were followed by a pair of wine Maxine Campus boots and pair of cheapie Nine West Bethels in black. What the heck, you only live once!

Here's my fall lineup. It sux cuz I can really only wear these sept-nov (maybe) and april-may. The salt and slush will ruin them in the winter. Last winter I lived in my suede campus boots but I could really use a fun pair I don't have to worry about. I'm going to try to not make any other major boot purchases this year (LOL) but I've got my eye on these.

We have the same cognac Avas. Waited months for a price drop on these and finally got them in Feb. and it was stupid hot here in L.A. Only got to wear them once or twice...can't wait for cooler weather!

Thanks sirene! I don't wear pants (strictly dresses and skirts for me!) if I can help it, but I'm also 5'4" so the midcalf and ankle boots don't look so hot on me. Of course I used to think I couldn't wear knee boots so maybe I'll take another look. I really do want at least one pair of booties this year. I think they'll look adorable with tights and dresses.

carn I only wore my avas a few times too--then the lining tore around the ankle and I returned them for a new pair...which I haven't worn yet. I LOVE these boots. The quality is so-so but the look is fab.