What Boots Will You Be Wearing This Fall?

Here's my fall lineup. It sux cuz I can really only wear these sept-nov (maybe) and april-may. The salt and slush will ruin them in the winter. Last winter I lived in my suede campus boots but I could really use a fun pair I don't have to worry about. I'm going to try to not make any other major boot purchases this year (LOL) but I've got my eye on these.

For seriously, I would love love love to live in your shoe closet paelaf! You've got such great taste in foot attire.

^no kidding. What a great line up, Paelaf!

I totally forgot about the knee-high lace-up Frye Fionas I bought in the spring (duy). And I'll be breaking out an oldie but goodie, the Veronica Slouch in slate (good choice, merrygold!).

i need some nice boots but that can also take a beating in manhattan winter- snow, dirt, rain, walking. i need to replace some grey target boots i got last year! anyone got recs?

These are my Grey Frye Carolines that I got at the end of last season and didn't get much wear. There are a LOT of Frye fans here in the HH halls.

Didn't I hear HH wasn't coming out with any footweat for fall? I assumed that meant boots too? Am I wrong?

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 79
kdo, amazing collection you have there!!! those are some killer boots!

the purple and grey ones (the one's next to the purple) look like my Steve Madden Tianna's.. love them!

Last edited: