what black bag do you own?

Jill said:
My all time most used bag is the Chanel Ligne Cambon Flap tote...LOVE IT!! (Black with black c's)its my all time fav!but it was 1625.00-however I happened to have a friend who worked for a certain major company who carries it...and got it 43% off....love!

43%off, oh, you are so lucky. can't wait to see a picture.

can't wait to see a picture

Yep-One of these days I will figure out how to do it!!!!!! I have a dig camera-but the whole transferring thing is like.... ugh!I have alot of bags-last year-I got some really good buys with my friends discount...she was great!(she quit...sob!!)

Jill said:
can't wait to see a picture

Yep-One of these days I will figure out how to do it!!!!!! I have a dig camera-but the whole transferring thing is like.... ugh!I have alot of bags-last year-I got some really good buys with my friends discount...she was great!(she quit...sob!!)

its quite simple to transfer i'll pm you later.;)

Cristina said:
The Chanel tote I'm picking up today will be my first black bag :shame: I usually go for different colors, but it's about time I get a black bag :biggrin:

it is a stunning bag. i am sooo happy for you. you will love it. it sounds like its definitely what you are looking for. did you get the medium or the large?

How about the black Muse? I like the large size though, for everyday bag, you can put most of your stuff in there if needed. I don't have a pic for it but I am sure you have seen in some threads here about the YSL Muse. I got black LV epi Segur MM..that's just for an idea. The prices of these two bags less than $1,500. I thinks it's around $1,100 to $1,200.

I have a black Marc Jacobs Sophia :love: and a couple of black Monsac bags. Unfortunately, when I was going through my bags and organizing last month, I discovered that my favorite black Monsac bag has mildew in the lining. I'm trying to figure out if it can be saved. I sprayed some Lysol on the mildew spots, but only some of them disappeared. I also have a black Perlina backpack that's about 10 years old.

doulosforhim said:
thanks for the pics. i am lovong that blake:love: :P :P is it the one with the white hardware and white stitching?
It's the bag on the right. It has white contrast stitching and silvertone hardware. It has three main compartments ... two that zipper and the middle on has a magnetic snap. It's a great everyday bag.

Sweetea said:
How about the black Muse? I like the large size though, for everyday bag, you can put most of your stuff in there if needed. I don't have a pic for it but I am sure you have seen in some threads here about the YSL Muse. I got black LV epi Segur MM..that's just for an idea. The prices of these two bags less than $1,500. I thinks it's around $1,100 to $1,200.

you are so sweet. i looked at the muse, and it did nothing for me.

Lv....hmmm. i have the monogram alma. maybe i should take another look at LV. i love the suhali? collection but its too dressy.but there could be possiblilities.

doulosforhim said:
another charlotte yeah!!!!
i ahd a fendi spy in black and was so happy to have found it, but it was defective and had to return it.:sad2: but i could see myself using it everyday though. no one has any right now though.

thanks for sharing. the stam is gorgeous too.

If you are referring to no one having the fendi spy in black, SAKS does on line. You can order it there now. And I believe the coupon code in SHOPMAR (Correct me if I am wrong about the coupon). It gives you %10 off.