what black bag do you own?

Jan 30, 2006
i still have not decided on an everyday bag ( i know i must decide soon before the next collection comes out).
i thought i wanted the chanel reissue, but honestly can't see myself spending all that $$$$ on one bag:wacko: i do love it though:love: but i don't think you can use it everyday. have read that the grey is delicate.

i wanted to see what black everyday bag members have. can you post pictures?

doulosforhim said:
i still have not decided on an everyday bag ( i know i must decide soon before the next collection comes out).
i thought i wanted the chanel reissue, but honestly can't see myself spending all that $$$$ on one bag:wacko: i do love it though:love: but i don't think you can use it everyday. have read that the grey is delicate.

i wanted to see what black everyday bag members have. can you post pictures?

YOu def right about reissue not for everyday bag. I def will choose other beautiful bag. I will try to look at some other bags and if I see some nice one, I will post pics. Errr how much are willing to spend on this bag? That's if you don't mind me asking.

Sweetea said:
YOu def right about reissue not for everyday bag. I def will choose other beautiful bag. I will try to look at some other bags and if I see some nice one, I will post pics. Errr how much are willing to spend on this bag? That's if you don't mind me asking.

thanxs sooo much:lol: :lol: :lol: .
1500.00 the most. thats a reasonable amount right?for a great bag?

Greenie said:
I have a charlotte, coach hobo, and a fendi in black, oh and a stam!

another charlotte yeah!!!!
i ahd a fendi spy in black and was so happy to have found it, but it was defective and had to return it.:sad2: but i could see myself using it everyday though. no one has any right now though.

thanks for sharing. the stam is gorgeous too.

My all time most used bag is the Chanel Ligne Cambon Flap tote...LOVE IT!! (Black with black c's)its my all time fav!but it was 1625.00-however I happened to have a friend who worked for a certain major company who carries it...and got it 43% off....love!