What Birkin would you purchase?

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I thought it would be a great thread to start and ask everyone-

If you could walk in and order/purchase your Hermes Birkin, what would your perfect Birkin be? (size, leather type, color, hardware etc.)

This should be fun and interesting as well.

I don't know the correct terminology, but I love:

30 cm denim (the light blue) with Palladium HW
30 cm croc - any color would do!

To be honest, I fall in love with just about every Birkin I see!

jag said:
I don't know the correct terminology, but I love:

30 cm denim (the light blue) with Palladium HW
30 cm croc - any color would do!

To be honest, I fall in love with just about every Birkin I see!

Oops! I meant blue jean, not denim:shame:

I just placed an order for Gold, 30cm, palladium hardware in clemence leather.

My dream would be the potiron, but I think the gold is more versatile.

Does anyone know if the gold automatically comes with white stitching?

I think so, all the golds I've seen had white stitching. I'm on a list for a dark brown ( possibly Ebene) 35 birkin in Clemence or Togo, even though I already have Cemence I love it so I don't mind getting another. Here in Rome it usually takes 3 to 6 months (the black Birkin I posted pics of in another thread arrived in 3 months). Having said this, my absolute DREAM is a dark brown matt croc 35 Birkin,You'll think "how boring only neutral colors" but I know myself, and for a bag as expensive I'd rather stick to colors that I know I will never get sick of... I also love Blue Jean , various reds, orange etc.. I just don't have the courage to actually buy them..!!

Greentea said:
Love the BJ Birkin! My out-of-town friend has one and I got to play with it the last time I visited her. Out of this world gorgeous.

You must bribe your friends to send you some pics of her blue jean Birkin! I swear, I am so in love with that color- it is TDF!!!! I just may have to cave in one day and take the plunge!