What Beauty Item's Do You Swear BY ?

frederic fekkai belles boucles lotion for curly hair - best hair product i've ever used, bar none. i also love st. ives apricot scrub - $2???? you can't beat that for how wonderful it makes my skin feel.

Mine are: Olay Total Effects 7, Smith's Rosebud Salve (use it for lips, eyebrows, elbows, cowlicks...just about everything) and a wide variety of MAC products (especially lipgloss). Oh yeah, Lubriderm for sensitive skin.

Bare Minerals Foundation.

Dr Perricone olive oil line of skin care (the cleanser is tdf.)

And my new find: Re Vive eye serum and cream - I think I may have found the fountain of youth with this line. ;)

For those over 36 years old:
cetaphil cleanser
TNS recovery complex for day and Renova for night if you don't like wrinkles
Loreal Revitalift Moisterizer
I started using the Clinique moisterizer, toner and soap at age 28 and I think that helped a lot to start with the moisterizer early.

Loganz said:
And my new find: Re Vive eye serum and cream - I think I may have found the fountain of youth with this line. ;)

:weird: ... taking careful note of this... frantically browsing the net... where to find it over here??? .... take mental note to visit the small shop that stocks the best beauty product from all over the world ;)
Btw, tks for the tip!!!:biggrin:

PS: forgot to add my hand cream (after trying almost 10!!): Nuxe ... the only one that can make my hands look & feel good during the dry winter time!!

Cece31 said:
:weird: ... taking careful note of this... frantically browsing the net... where to find it over here??? .... take mental note to visit the small shop that stocks the best beauty product from all over the world ;)
Btw, tks for the tip!!!:biggrin:

PS: forgot to add my hand cream (after trying almost 10!!): Nuxe ... the only one that can make my hands look & feel good during the dry winter time!!

I get Re Vive at Neiman's.

pseub said:
I've tried it, but didn't like the powdery look it gave my skin. If someone has oily skin, this product line would probably be great.

I agree...you definately need to moisturize your skin daily if not it does look powdery. What I like is my skin never shows signs of oil and it stays put.

Hi Loganz... You lucky girls @ USA :biggrin: I cannot seem to find it over here but I'm going next week to London and I'll try there... Otherwise, I'll have to wait until August when I'm going to NY for a couple of days (another item for my shopping list :lol: )

Glyderm 12% glycolic acid
Cetaphil cleanser
4% hydroquinone
Neutroderm tinted moisturizer with SPF
Laura Mercier Just Lips and Bare Lips
Bobbi Brown charcoal shadow for liner
Creme de la Mer for emergencies -- abrasions, burns
Sedu iron and Silk Therapy

i've got questions about the bare minerals/bare essentials/whatever it's called foundation - i tried some at the store and felt like it looked really makeup-y on me. did the guy just put the wrong color on me or something? if i ever wear makeup, i wear Mac Studio Tech, which is much more substantial, but i love it because i don't think it looks makeup-y.

amanda said:
i've got questions about the bare minerals/bare essentials/whatever it's called foundation - i tried some at the store and felt like it looked really makeup-y on me. did the guy just put the wrong color on me or something? if i ever wear makeup, i wear Mac Studio Tech, which is much more substantial, but i love it because i don't think it looks makeup-y.

It could have been the wrong color. I can only assume it was a color issue because if you are used to not wearing make-up then you should have loved this stuff. If you have an Ulta or Nordies near you go back and play with it.

I really layer on the minerals because I do not like the no make-up look, it works for me because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.