What BE style do you have in more than one color?

I have 3 Kiss Mes in pumpkin, wine and kiwi - these are super useful. I use the pumpkin and wine for makeup and the kiwi to carry my passport/tickets when travelling.

I have 2 Angel Purses - plum crash to carry my jeweller when travelling and pewter crash for my iPod.

I actually have 4 Enchant Mes, one is oversized in matte taupe, 2 regular size (midnight glossy and petrol pebbled) and one midi in grey matte. I just love the threaded, casual look of this hobo! My first was the midi which I have to admit feels smaller than BE's other midi bags. The oversized is great for travelling - you can fit loads in there but the regular is my favourite size.

Oh goodness ... I have Hold Me, Hug Me, Enchant Me Midi, Love Me Midi in what seems like every color, lol. I guess I'll have to do a collection update like Vannie has been asking me to do.

You certainly do need to do an update, Sister Mary Pocketbook! You've gotten lots of new bags since your last update. We'll be needing pictures too! I can't remember which same-style bags I have. Honestly, I need to get them all out and do inventory. Plus, they all need a good deep moisturizing.

Oh goodness ... I have Hold Me, Hug Me, Enchant Me Midi, Love Me Midi in what seems like every color, lol. I guess I'll have to do a collection update like Vannie has been asking me to do.