What bauble are you hoping to get for Christmas?

Ratnapur

Gem rescuer!
Jan 9, 2011
And let's hope your hubby or boyfriend "accidentally" stumbles across this post! :biggrin:

We've been very busy lately: hubby's family has to celebrate Christmas 2 days after Thanksgiving (at our house), so I've been busy getting ready for that, and hubby's doing major home improvements. He and I will exchange with each other on 12/25, so we haven't even discussed what we each want. As usual, I think you all can guess what category my gifts are to be taken from! :graucho: I haven't any idea what jewelry I'd like (that's a first for me!), so I'm afraid I can't contribute to my own post...but please feel free to share your wants!

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Ooo great thread...I'll just casually leave it open on my computer, hehe!:amuse::amuse: I'm really wishing for a YG Diamonds by the Yard bracelet!

dialv

VCA*Hermes*Yorkie
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Canada
I really want the Elsa Peretti Turquoise cabouchon in yellow gold. I have wanted it for the last year or so. I didn't care for it in silver but I love it in yellow gold.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Diamond hoops, either high carat count and chunky or very delicate pave ones :biggrin:

lily25

Hermèsistible
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Nothing during Christmas because it is madness in the jewelry boutiques and I don't like inflated prices. I will be doing my bling shopping after the holidays are over. I'd rather relax and enjoy with my family this time of the year.

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
A pair of deep green or red Ippolita earrings to dress up my black, gray and more black wardrobe!