What bargian did you grab in the Mulberry sale?

Oct 15, 2011
Hi there all,

Mulberry Sale on line started at 1 :45 pm this afternoon Christmas Eve! Yay I just nabbed myself Polly Push in Conker Regular size. What a wonderful christmas this will be.....:biggrin:

My daughter got her second Mulberry Daria Satchel in Pheasant Green, two ;)happy girlies!

I managed to get a Polly too, have been stalking it for months! Got the midnight wallet as well to (sort of) match! Just hope they arrive. Congratulations on your purchases x
Hi there, I was stalking it for months too, especially in the conker... I thought it was a great bargain and we were lucky as I have checked and they are now all gone..
Did you get your confirmation e mail from Mulberry and delivery details? if so you def got it!
I also loved the Bays Heritage in Pheasant Green, but give I recently got a Neely thought better not push my luck!!!
Hopefully you'll do a reveal, what colour did you go for??

Oh, I am gutted & delighted at the same time!

I really REALLY wanted the polly in conker, but have missed out! :sad:

But, I managed to get the Bayswater satchel in red onion and the Postman's lock camera bag in Oak!!

If anyone decides not to keep their conker Polly, please let me know :smile:.... I know, wishful thinking!

I went for the large PPL in pumpkin. I was going to go for the tote but a few days ago the satchels came back into stock! I have the small PPL in midnight but it is not big enough for work, so this one will do for that purpose. I have been lusting after it since I saw a girl wearing one in Bond Street last weekend.

My acccount already says order dispatched but no tracking number attached to it yet.

I went for the Taylor satchel (regular) in black, which I've wanted for an age but not at £850! I have a tracking number attached to mine now, woo!

I am thinking about a Carter camera bag but not sure...will see what Santa brings tomorrow.

Oh, I am gutted & delighted at the same time!

I really REALLY wanted the polly in conker, but have missed out! :sad:

But, I managed to get the Bayswater satchel in red onion and the Postman's lock camera bag in Oak!!

If anyone decides not to keep their conker Polly, please let me know :smile:.... I know, wishful thinking!
Hi there, I loved the red onion bays wished I was loaded as I would have got that too, think they have all gone now thou, trouble is you don't have time to really think just have to go for it ! What size Polly were you after??

Hi there, I loved the red onion bays wished I was loaded as I would have got that too, think they have all gone now thou, trouble is you don't have time to really think just have to go for it ! What size Polly were you after??
Hello :smile:

I know, the sale totally took me by surprise! Strangely, I logged on to M.com this morning & saw the regular Polly in Conker in stock & got a little excited & tempted.... then logged on a while later, saw they had been reduced by 30% but were sold out!

I'm after the regular size! Please let me know if you hear of any! I will keep checking M.com as stock does seem to come & go every now & then!

:smile:

Hi there all,

Mulberry Sale on line started at 1 :45 pm this afternoon Christmas Eve! Yay I just nabbed myself Polly Push in Conker Regular size. What a wonderful christmas this will be.....:biggrin:

My daughter got her second Mulberry Daria Satchel in Pheasant Green, two ;)happy girlies!

Well done freckle face, PPL in conker is one of my favourite bags.

After telling myself I wasn't buying anything I've ended up ordering a foxglove bays, pumpkin reg alexa, pumpkin polly, deer brown taylor and grey Taylor......Oops!
Can't keep them all though, one in pumpkin and one Taylor will have to go back once I've decided what ones I prefer.

Well done freckle face, PPL in conker is one of my favourite bags.

After telling myself I wasn't buying anything I've ended up ordering a foxglove bays, pumpkin reg alexa, pumpkin polly, deer brown taylor and grey Taylor......Oops!
Can't keep them all though, one in pumpkin and one Taylor will have to go back once I've decided what ones I prefer.

LOL Smally! FIVE beauties! :biggrin: