What bandeau would go well with Ebene NF MM and Azur Galleria GM?

I love anything with a hint of red on the Damier (have you seen the olivia bandeau?) As far as the Azur bag, I love the grey denim bandeau on it!

But if you want one bandeau for both bags, look at the Comete Bandeau in the color called "Corail". It has both reds and grey in it--perfect for both!

:heart: cori629 - congrats on your new purchases and thanks so much for the suggestion! I love the combo you did... looks stunning.

:heart: chrislovesbags + sarahguz - thanks girls ! Loved your suggestions, ill take them into consideration !

I was looking for the olivia bandeau on the website and I cant seem to find it. Do they still do them?

:heart: cori629 - congrats on your new purchases and thanks so much for the suggestion! I love the combo you did... looks stunning.

:heart: chrislovesbags + sarahguz - thanks girls ! Loved your suggestions, ill take them into consideration !

I was looking for the olivia bandeau on the website and I cant seem to find it. Do they still do them?

I saw it when I typed "bandeau" into the search bar... try that.

They do still have the Olivia bandeau but it's under the scarves/bandana section. I just saw it yesterday. I have the Papillon in Marron(little butterflies and flowers) and it's stunning!
Good Luck!

hart66hart - its still in the US =( I'm searching around the UK. Thanks though! :heart:

RPGbuff - that's a nice idea as well, will look into it!

Currently I put on a scarf that I simply found in accessorize! I know a lot of people have trouble mixing "non-branded" with "branded", but I think it looks nice at the moment. Ill keep it on until I find something even better than the one I have now, when I go to LV.