What bandeau would go well with Ebene NF MM and Azur Galleria GM?

Sep 27, 2009
Greece
well with the galleria i think that the bandeau bijoux Tutti Sweety;) and the Ebene NF the bandeau splash (the black and brown makes a great contrast with red and white!!!!:tup:

hope i helped

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
I love anything with a hint of red on the Damier (have you seen the olivia bandeau?) As far as the Azur bag, I love the grey denim bandeau on it!

But if you want one bandeau for both bags, look at the Comete Bandeau in the color called "Corail". It has both reds and grey in it--perfect for both!

Mar 16, 2008
:heart: cori629 - congrats on your new purchases and thanks so much for the suggestion! I love the combo you did... looks stunning.

:heart: chrislovesbags + sarahguz - thanks girls ! Loved your suggestions, ill take them into consideration !

I was looking for the olivia bandeau on the website and I cant seem to find it. Do they still do them?

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
:heart: cori629 - congrats on your new purchases and thanks so much for the suggestion! I love the combo you did... looks stunning.

:heart: chrislovesbags + sarahguz - thanks girls ! Loved your suggestions, ill take them into consideration !

I was looking for the olivia bandeau on the website and I cant seem to find it. Do they still do them?
I saw it when I typed "bandeau" into the search bar... try that.

Mar 16, 2008
I tried over and over and couldn't find it... only to later realize they don't have them on the UK website and only the US. *Sigh*

Thanks anyway ...

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
They do still have the Olivia bandeau but it's under the scarves/bandana section. I just saw it yesterday. I have the Papillon in Marron(little butterflies and flowers) and it's stunning!
Good Luck!

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Actually the same seller who has the Olivia also has the Papillon in Marron on Bonanzle. Check them both out!

RPGBuff

Oct 15, 2006
What about the Comete bandeau?

It is still available in vuitton.com and it seems like such a classy and elegant design.

Mar 16, 2008
hart66hart - its still in the US =( I'm searching around the UK. Thanks though! :heart:

RPGbuff - that's a nice idea as well, will look into it!

Currently I put on a scarf that I simply found in accessorize! I know a lot of people have trouble mixing "non-branded" with "branded", but I think it looks nice at the moment. Ill keep it on until I find something even better than the one I have now, when I go to LV.