What bags will be in the new floor set for late October?

You aren't the only one who hates sequins...a lot of people round here do. LOL!
I am sorry you are disappointed with the new stuff...maybe something will come along soon to get back your interest.
Did you see the 2011 stuff? You do not like it either?

You aren't the only one who hates sequins...a lot of people round here do. LOL!
I am sorry you are disappointed with the new stuff...maybe something will come along soon to get back your interest.
Did you see the 2011 stuff? You do not like it either?

I can't get excited about stuff coming out next Spring when Christmas is coming up in two months. I'm not one to be chasing stuff down months in advance at all - I hate ordering sight unseen, so I wait for it to be released in store before I buy it. So that means next March maybe. Nope, that is too far out for me to get excited about at this point.

I still remember one bag that Coach released last Christmas that I let go. I always think something better is coming so I pass on stuff that I love - I think I've learned my lesson though. Remember the gorgeous metallic Brooke with the chain handles? I can't remember the exact name, but it was GORGEOUS. Crackled metallic Brooke I think. And the Olive Lurex Brooke too - I loved both of those so much.

I'm hoping for some awesome bags like that to show up again - this time I'll jump on them though. Last Jan - April was a wasteland, now I know!

It's funny, but I work retail part time, and I even find with our store I'm bored to death of everything, we just keep getting boxes of replenishment stock, nothing new. It seems like this Fall has been horrid for retail in general.

Come on Coach - I hope you have some nice brand spanking new surprises for us for Christmas!!

There has been a lot of excitement about the recent/upcoming Coach lines, and I am a huge fan of lots of their bags right now. Maggie, Sophia, Madison shoulder, all new styles this year, right? (can't remember if Maggie hit last winter or this past spring) Anyway, they can't please everyone.

I can't get excited about stuff coming out next Spring when Christmas is coming up in two months. I'm not one to be chasing stuff down months in advance at all - I hate ordering sight unseen, so I wait for it to be released in store before I buy it. So that means next March maybe. Nope, that is too far out for me to get excited about at this point.

I still remember one bag that Coach released last Christmas that I let go. I always think something better is coming so I pass on stuff that I love - I think I've learned my lesson though. Remember the gorgeous metallic Brooke with the chain handles? I can't remember the exact name, but it was GORGEOUS. Crackled metallic Brooke I think. And the Olive Lurex Brooke too - I loved both of those so much.

I'm hoping for some awesome bags like that to show up again - this time I'll jump on them though. Last Jan - April was a wasteland, now I know!

It's funny, but I work retail part time, and I even find with our store I'm bored to death of everything, we just keep getting boxes of replenishment stock, nothing new. It seems like this Fall has been horrid for retail in general.

Come on Coach - I hope you have some nice brand spanking new surprises for us for Christmas!!

Yes! I bought that bag at the outlets because it was TDF...but when I got it home and put my stuff in it, the chain strap dug into my shoulders...which was a deal breaker for me. But it was beautiful...sigh.

Here's some of the bags we're getting in right now! I had so much fun playing with them last night!!

I love this in the blush. It might just be my next purchase! 15896 $198
15896_b4hv_a0.jpg

15896_b4b5_a0.jpg

15892 $228 (not 100% sure on price)

15892_svsv_a0.jpg

Same style # and price as last year, but a couple new colors (silver and black are available again also)
14368_svie_a0.jpg

14368_b4rd_a0.jpg

Also, the disco bag is coming in red/brass:
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODIuanBn.jpg

We also got patent ocelot Maggie 15749:
15749_b4bm_a0.jpg

and there's all new jewel stuff coming out too!

If we get a red sequins spotlight again I think I might die. XD It was one of the first bags I seen when I started getting into Coach last year, couldn't afford it though, but boy did I like it. lol