what bags for Italy?

1. i'm lucky enough to be going to norhtern italy for a little over 2 weeks and am leaving friday... and was wondering what bags our euro ladies carry over there? :yes: silly i know! heee

i plan on bringing a balenciaga city, LV speedy 30, petrol spy, chanel classic flap bag, and fendi b-bag (all black patent leather)
    thoughts? am i nutty for wanting to "mesh"? heee
    :heart: :heart:

2. gucci, prada, louis vuitton are very popular in italy...

have fun! i love italy! :heart: which city are you visting?

3. Yes, I agree from RoseMary and I'm from Italy. Where are you going? I live near Venice/Treviso Have a lovely journey!! :smile:

4. thanks ladies! i'll be going to milan, verona, venice and trieste!

5. I really hope they don't lose your luggage! Have a fun trip.

6. wow! omg...I'd totally pack all those bags in my carry-on suitcase...
    I'm too afraid of a lost luggage.

7. oh yes i completely agree! my carryon will be a bag filled with my other bags! haaaaa!

8. I'm going to Italy next Saturday. Venice, to get on a ship to Greece. After returning to Venice we're driving to Garda, then Florence and back to Venice for a couple of days.

9. wow! how wonderful! perhaps I'll run into you in venice!

10. oh, i love venice. it's one of my fave cities. you'll love it there! :heart:

11. Hope you have a great trip! FYI, when I came home from Europe (Dublin) 2 weeks ago, they suddenly (at the check-in desk) did not allow any carry on bags!!!! One handbag per person!!!! I had my bags packed in my carry on, so we checked in the kids' backpacks & put their stuff in my purses! My 10 yo DD carried a Tod's bag on board! Hopefully this was only during the height of the no liquid craziness!

12. Your 10 yo DD has a TOD's?:confused1: Wow...

Anyway, I agree with all the brands mentioned above. I know Hogan was seen alot a few years ago, but I don't know if this is still the case.

13. Ooooh, how fun, have a great trip and buy some bags!

14. No, my DD carried my Tod's, cuz I couldn't bring my handbags in my carry on bags. Each of us carried one of my bags so they wouldn't go in checked bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice