What bags do you think have the nicest, softest leather?

I've owned quite a few Balenciagas, but I'd have to disagree with softness.... it's great leather, but there's a finish on it that detracts the actual softness of the leather.

My top pics would have to be Valentino(Drape Bag), YSL(Zipper Easy), Chanel lambskin, Bulga, and Botkier(Tao Crossbody). I've also owned MJ, RM, Burberry, Gucci, Chloe, and Dior and find those leathers to be less soft.

Back in the day I had a L.A.M.B. off beat hobo. It was one of the softest bags I have ever come across. In addition older koobas are really soft. I like Bbags and would like to own one, but when I have tried them on I don't necc. think they are the sofest. Atleast not the new ones.

Softest leather I've ever felt was on a Lanvin Amalia! Here's a pic of one --
attachment.php

Attachments

• BGV0C0P_mz.jpg
    BGV0C0P_mz.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 267
The interior of my Chanel lambskin flap is amazingly soft, I'm assuming that is the original state of the leather w/o patina.

I think the Balenciagas are soft but they are thin goatskin and have a glazed handfeel.

My Marc by Marc Jacobs turnlocks are really smooshy and soft.

My sister has an amazing-to-handle Prada deerskin Cervo, it is both soft and supple.

I believe deerskin is the most expensive and strongest of all the "soft leathers"