What bags do you recommend when carrying a laptop inside?

I am currently using my Stella McCartney logo tote which can hold my laptop or iPad and lots of other stuff for work. I would also say that Madewell tote bags hold lots of stuff if you plan to carry extra papers & binders etc.

Currently I am eyeing on the Saint Laurent totes and would appreciate some insights as to whether it can be a workhorse too!

For Commuting, I love the Chanel Medium Deauville (New Medium Size with the handles), as well as the Gucci Sakai Calfskin Lux Tote in Cherry Red and Chloe Woody Tote Medium. All of these are awesome for traveling with an apple macbook 13 inch and an ipad 10 inch along with personal items, wallet and keys. Even a tumbler. I'm looking into the YSL Jamie XL/4.3 messenger as another option for commuting.

If anyone has anyone experiences with having to carry a laptop around in a bag all day, what bag do you recommend?

LV fans, Do you prefer the Neveful MM or GM or even the OnTheGo bag or no Neverful at all (some people claim that carrying a laptop in their neverful hurts their shoulders since it drags it down/applies a lot of pressure)?

And does anyone know if a 13-inch MacBook Air can fit inside a Chanel Grand Shopping Tote (GST)?

Thanks and happy new years ladies (& gents).

I am always going to recommend a Massaccesi Divina for this question.

Any bag you own or like that it will fit in would be my answer (basically any tote or even large hobo). Usually alternate between m LV neverfull or on the go GM (when traveling, I have added a wider shoulder strap which helps with the weight), YSL icare which is large but much less structured, or Chanel deauville tote. I don't own one, but imagin the Dior book tote would be great too!

Reactions: MsK's_Satin_Silk
I have an LV On-The-Go MM in the canvas, and while I love it, I tend to find the long thin straps quite annoying when I have a laptop inside. I feel my issue is that whenever I have a heavy laptop, the thin straps dig uncomfortably into my shoulder, to the point where I'd actually prefer to hand-carry the tote by the small thick handles instead - forcing me to shove the long thin straps inside the bag, where invariably they tangle with whatever I already have inside (lanyards, stethoscope, whatever) and just generally being a pain. I know most people get the bag to shoulder-carry things, but I wish there was the ability to unclip or remove the long handles! That would've made it the perfect bag!

I have an LV On-The-Go MM in the canvas, and while I love it, I tend to find the long thin straps quite annoying when I have a laptop inside. I feel my issue is that whenever I have a heavy laptop, the thin straps dig uncomfortably into my shoulder, to the point where I'd actually prefer to hand-carry the tote by the small thick handles instead - forcing me to shove the long thin straps inside the bag, where invariably they tangle with whatever I already have inside (lanyards, stethoscope, whatever) and just generally being a pain. I know most people get the bag to shoulder-carry things, but I wish there was the ability to unclip or remove the long handles! That would've made it the perfect bag!
I use my on the go gm for travel frequently and figured out a way to clip on a thicker strap that came with another bag that matches and makes it alot easier to carry with laptop. Maybe you can try. I'll see if I can find a picture