What bags do you hate?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2006
Just wondering -- are there any bags that are very popular here on purse forum that you just look at and think "what do they see in this?" Not meant to be a rude thread in any way, or offend anyone's taste!! just for fun :biggrin:
Mine would probably be the fendi spy. I don't even like looking at it. maybe there's something wrong with me :sick:

Try to be nice about it friends! Your buddies here carry a lot of these very bags!

I also don't care for the Spy or the Fendi B or whatever.

I always thought the spy looked kind of like a dumpling with handles.. but I've grown to love it so recently !

I've never understood the b-bag thing.. they have spectacular colours and smashing leather, but they all look kind of the same, I have no idea what's real and what's not !

Really faky looking LV and Fendi-seems to be quite popular in central Philly.
I like the Spy bags, but some of the newer designs are pushing it. I definitely don't like this new b-bag buckle thing.

^^My thoughts exactly. It was nice when the first ones came out in black a few years ago...but with all the different sizes and colors, it is a little overkill for me *no offense to anyone*

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Try to be nice about it friends! Your buddies here carry a lot of these very bags!

I agree! This is the purse forum and each and everyone of us like different bags for different reasons. To each their own. Be nice :biggrin: Unfortunately, even if you don't mean it in a rude way many people here would find it offensive.

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this: but I just realize that there are two "bbags": B. Fendi and Balenciaga! Maybe we should give them different nicknames! :lol:

Personally, (no offense to Hermes lovers), I do not care for the Birkins... I don't HATE it, it's just not my style. That's all I'm saying.

pursegalsf said:
I agree! This is the purse forum and each and everyone of us like different bags for different reasons. To each their own. Be nice :biggrin: Unfortunately, even if you don't mean it in a rude way many people here would find it offensive.
Agree.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.