What bags do you hate?!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering -- are there any bags that are very popular here on purse forum that you just look at and think "what do they see in this?" Not meant to be a rude thread in any way, or offend anyone's taste!! just for fun :biggrin:
    Mine would probably be the fendi spy. I don't even like looking at it. maybe there's something wrong with me :sick:

2. Paddys and quite a few of the LVs

3. Paddys and most Balenciaga bags and some horrid Koobas too.. :huh:

4. Try to be nice about it friends! Your buddies here carry a lot of these very bags!

I also don't care for the Spy or the Fendi B or whatever.

5. I always thought the spy looked kind of like a dumpling with handles.. but I've grown to love it so recently !

I've never understood the b-bag thing.. they have spectacular colours and smashing leather, but they all look kind of the same, I have no idea what's real and what's not !

6. Really faky looking LV and Fendi-seems to be quite popular in central Philly.
    I like the Spy bags, but some of the newer designs are pushing it. I definitely don't like this new b-bag buckle thing.

7. The b-bag. It just looks odd to me.

8. Fendi B-bag/Spy, Chloe Paddington and all the trendy LV designs they've been coming out w/recently (Perf, Fringes, Charms)

9. sorry, but the b-bags have never appealed to me. they have some lovely colors, but oh the tassels.... the straggly tassels.... :wacko:

10. ^^My thoughts exactly. It was nice when the first ones came out in black a few years ago...but with all the different sizes and colors, it is a little overkill for me *no offense to anyone*

11. i don't understand multicolore LV or the Kooba Sienna

12. Fendi Spy clutch. Scares me every time I see it.

13. I agree! This is the purse forum and each and everyone of us like different bags for different reasons. To each their own. Be nice :biggrin: Unfortunately, even if you don't mean it in a rude way many people here would find it offensive.

14. I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this: but I just realize that there are two "bbags": B. Fendi and Balenciaga! Maybe we should give them different nicknames! :lol:

Personally, (no offense to Hermes lovers), I do not care for the Birkins... I don't HATE it, it's just not my style. That's all I'm saying.

15. Agree.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice