What bags are you watching on eBay right now?

Some red kate spade bags that the auction have ended cause I was either at work and I forgot to check (I'm doing 65 hours a week until the end of March, ugh) or....wait, I was at work and that's it. It sucks cause there are like 3 really good priced brand new with tags red authentic kate spades that I have on my watch list and ended when I logged in the next time.

Ah....one day.

Daisy said:
Borsa: You didn't ask but any seller with "moda" in their name = bad news. :blink:

not necessarily on ebay. all it means is 'fashion' or 'trend' in italian, i believe. most of the fakers use that for websites because the domains aren't already taken, i believe.

that is exactly what i thought when i saw the id, but this doesn't seem to apply. i don't know hogan that well, but seems ok. i just think its an adorable bag in a great color for spring.

Amanda: My friend told me the same thing... but every seller I've seen with moda anywhere in their name seems to sell tons of jeans, bags, or items that are generally faked. And this seller is in the U.S. *shrug*