What bags are over ???

i know a lot of people are probably going to disagree with me but i am personally so over metallics so any bag that looks like you stole a disco ball and you're toting it around town is definitely out for me. but then again idk if i ever thought metallic bags were good

marspalm said:
i know a lot of people are probably going to disagree with me but i am personally so over metallics so any bag that looks like you stole a disco ball and you're toting it around town is definitely out for me. but then again idk if i ever thought metallic bags were good
Yes! I'm so glad someone agrees with me. lol. I could never get into the metallic bags. It felt like if you were carring it outside and the sun hit it just right you could blind someone. :lol:

scarlett_2005 said:
Yes! I'm so glad someone agrees with me. lol. I could never get into the metallic bags. It felt like if you were carring it outside and the sun hit it just right you could blind someone. :lol:
yeah not quite liking those I don't have any anyway.

I LOVE my Pewter MJ multi-pocket hobo, but I agree--metallics are getting old and so are all the outer pockets on purses. I love my MJ purses, but I'd like to see something new... Everyone slaps pockets to the outside of bags now...

speedysteph said:
I know these aren't really "designer" but I think D&B It bags and hearts bags and charms bags are out of style- even for teenagers.

eh, i know i bunch of people that like them. even the doodle line. i can't stand it!! :Push:

marspalm said:

My sentiments exactly...I have fallen victim to metallic bags but granted, that was a few years ago. That ship has since sailed for me.

I read that cargo bags are over {Mulberry's I gues? : -(} and quilted is in.
I have to say though, that for those of us that are practical bag buyers, cargo will probably never be out all the way! I LOVE my new Gucci cargo puse and I LOVE Mulberry! I am a Mommy of 3 including 19 mo old twin boys, I NEED utilitarian bags!