What bags are over ???

1. I think the black Kate Spade messenger bag is done and the black nylon Prada hobo's are over too. ( mind you there still great bags )

2. i know a lot of people are probably going to disagree with me but i am personally so over metallics so any bag that looks like you stole a disco ball and you're toting it around town is definitely out for me. but then again idk if i ever thought metallic bags were good

3. Yes! I'm so glad someone agrees with me. lol. I could never get into the metallic bags. It felt like if you were carring it outside and the sun hit it just right you could blind someone. :lol:

4. yeah not quite liking those I don't have any anyway.

5. I LOVE my Pewter MJ multi-pocket hobo, but I agree--metallics are getting old and so are all the outer pockets on purses. I love my MJ purses, but I'd like to see something new... Everyone slaps pockets to the outside of bags now...

6. I am really over the Balenciaga motorcycle bags.

*Puts on flame suit.*

7. hahaha I am over the Paddy *run*

8. I am over big giant chain-link handles on bags. Yes, I am looking at you Marc Jacobs.

And I am WAY over fur bags. Tacky.

9. Fur bag!!! Yes...I don't like fur bags, I don't quite understand them...

10. I know these aren't really "designer" but I think D&B It bags and hearts bags and charms bags are out of style- even for teenagers.

11. metalics and d&b bags for sure...

12. eh, i know i bunch of people that like them. even the doodle line. i can't stand it!! :Push:

13. My sentiments exactly...I have fallen victim to metallic bags but granted, that was a few years ago. That ship has since sailed for me.

14. paddys and balenciagas... don't kill me! eek.

15. I read that cargo bags are over {Mulberry's I gues? : -(} and quilted is in.
    I have to say though, that for those of us that are practical bag buyers, cargo will probably never be out all the way! I LOVE my new Gucci cargo puse and I LOVE Mulberry! I am a Mommy of 3 including 19 mo old twin boys, I NEED utilitarian bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice