What bag would you pick???

kattyagg

Jul 1, 2010
I am torn. I really had my heart set on a lamb skin mini but I found a jumbo beige with gold hardware that is beautiful. What would you do?? I already added my name to the waiting lust for a black lamb skin mini. I already have two black bags and two pink but no beige. Help me decide what to do

which one makes your heart sing? Have you seen, touched, tried both or either one? I think sometimes we have our heart set on a bag based on photos and then when you get to touch and feel and play with it you may think differently. I know that is hard when one may not be available for comparison. I would choose the one I would get the most use of and love to have in my closet.

I'd lean to the jumbo if inevitable price increases are a factor. The dollar amount increase would likely be more on a jumbo than on a mini. Size wise, those are very disparate choices. If size is the most important factor, let that be your guide. If you got the jumbo, could another brand fill the void for a smaller bag? Or vice-versa for that matter?

I'd lean to the jumbo if inevitable price increases are a factor. The dollar amount increase would likely be more on a jumbo than on a mini. Size wise, those are very disparate choices. If size is the most important factor, let that be your guide. If you got the jumbo, could another brand fill the void for a smaller bag? Or vice-versa for that matter?

+1. This is a great idea! If you end up getting the jumbo check out some of the pouchettes from Dior or even the Gucci Disco bag. Both are smaller bags and IMO just as beautiful. GL deciding😊.

Go with the mini which is your first choice. I have a mini which i got earlier this year and it is the most used chanel out of my tiny collection. Of course that is only if you do not carry a lot normally. Otherwise, the mini might just sits in your wardrobe.

Personally I love minis but every single time I have bought one I have returned it or sold it.
Currently I am lusting over the Dallas mini studded but I know in my heart despite the cuteness its just too small for my lifestyle to justify the price. Therefor i would go with the jumbo!! But then again i smoke, i normally carry a full bag (wallet, cards, cigarettes, lighter, lipstick, powder, brush, car keys, keys..) even if its at night. Maybe you have better mini bag etiquette than me!! :lol: