What bag would you buy in a heartbeat if LV made a minor change?

daysha

Sep 20, 2015
I love love LOVE the look of the Montaigne, but it is a must that I have a bag that I could shoulder carry. I dislike how the shoulder strap attaches to the handles as it makes the handles stick up when carrying. If LV were to add a way to attach the straps to the sides of the bag separate from the handles I'd be all over it.

Palk backpack-of they added burgundy microfiber interior and gold hardware.

Bosphore backpack-if they ditch the two external pocket for one large external pocket. That backpack kinda look like it sporting big breast. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Palm spring MM-if they added one more inch of height.

Last edited:
I love love LOVE the look of the Montaigne, but it is a must that I have a bag that I could shoulder carry. I dislike how the shoulder strap attaches to the handles as it makes the handles stick up when carrying. If LV were to add a way to attach the straps to the sides of the bag separate from the handles I'd be all over it.

+ 1!!! I LOVE the Montaigne but 2 minor things have kept me from getting it...1) the way the shoulder strap attaches and 2) I'm not into monogram canvas for handbags...if LV were to release it in DE, I'd be all over it lol!! I know it's available in Empriente, but for some reason, I don't like the way it holds its shape in leather...I'm being picky I know lol but the shape doesn't look the same to me [emoji848]