What bag would you buy in a heartbeat if LV made a minor change?

Favorite MM with a turnlock or snap button closure instead of magnet.

i wish too! My mom bought a kate spade bag in saffiano leather similar to this favorite pm with this kind of lock. I told her I wish the lock of my favorite pm is the same as hers. She was quite shock too finding out that mine wasnt even leather and is worth a lot more than hers lol. Maybe if the lock was different we wouldnt have the creasing problem

Reactions: Kitty157
it'd be nice if LV can come up with something that'll make the vachetta leather not develop a patina/water marks, i'd probably have a bunch of mono bags by now.
I dont like it darkening at all thats why I opted for a DE when I chose the favorite pm. Im a little worried about it cracking though. Good thing its only the strap is the leather part and not the bag itself

I wish DE wasn't so stiff and prone to cracking. I will finally break down and get NF MM in DE after returning one 6 years ago, but only because it will be LE and have rose interior. I've been nervous about red interior having color transfer on some stuff.

I'd like love NF in Damier graphite

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict
A monogram speedy (and a neverfull) with the macassar black leather! I really wanted a monogram zippy wallet with a colorful interior but I got impatient and got a vernis zippy wallet instead....annnnd now the colorful interiors came out (figures lol). So maybe my other wish will come true too.