What bag would you buy in a heartbeat if LV made a minor change?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love love LOVE the look of the Montaigne, but it is a must that I have a bag that I could shoulder carry. I dislike how the shoulder strap attaches to the handles as it makes the handles stick up when carrying. If LV were to add a way to attach the straps to the sides of the bag separate from the handles I'd be all over it.

2. Brea PM in Vernis. If it had feet. Why doesn't it have feet to protect the bottom?!

ccbaggirl89 and summergirl1 like this.
  3. Zephyr 55 if it was available in Macassar print :smile:

4. The Petite Malle if it were a couple of inches bigger.

5. A canvas Speedy b 25 if the zipper opened a little ways down the sides of the bag like the leather version. I have this bag on my wish list but am hesitant because many people report the opening is too small.

Pandoravuitton, ChicagoJess and j19 like this.
  6. The mini pochette in DE if they made it SLIGHTLY bigger and included a cross-body strap

Pandoravuitton and Sabrina2911 like this.
  7. speedy if it was structured and wouldn't lose shape
    brea pm if offered in something other than patent. love this bag to bits.

8. The bagatelle if it came in raisin.

jenncron, Freakforlv and BleuSaphir like this.
  9. Favorite MM with a turnlock or snap button closure instead of magnet.

sokis, Aliluvlv, Jadore LV and 12 others like this.
  10. I agree about the favorite I think I would get all 3 prints

11. #11 Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Palk backpack-of they added burgundy microfiber interior and gold hardware.

Bosphore backpack-if they ditch the two external pocket for one large external pocket. That backpack kinda look like it sporting big breast. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Palm spring MM-if they added one more inch of height.

12. If the larger sizes of the speedy were a bit more structured and didn't sag as much

luv2bling likes this.
  13. I'd love a Speedy or NF in damier graphite or macassar.

14. Yes!! I would love a NF in the damier graphite

jljernigan925 likes this.
  15. + 1!!! I LOVE the Montaigne but 2 minor things have kept me from getting it...1) the way the shoulder strap attaches and 2) I'm not into monogram canvas for handbags...if LV were to release it in DE, I'd be all over it lol!! I know it's available in Empriente, but for some reason, I don't like the way it holds its shape in leather...I'm being picky I know lol but the shape doesn't look the same to me [emoji848]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice