what bag would you bring to Maui trip?

yingying

Oct 1, 2006
We are going to Maui for a week! So excited! And definitely will visit Louis Vuitton store there.

What kind of bag would you bring there? Is there any chance to actually wear a purse? TY!

I just came back from Hawaii...I was ok with just my damier pochette accessories. It was great for walking around, shopping, going out. I would have needed a tote for our day trips (for towels, food,drinks), but our hotel gave us a free one so that was lucky.
Hope this helps a bit. Not familiar with your existing bags so can't comment.

i guess Chanel WoC is the best choice, if you do not have any LVs yet. Jumbo is great too!! You can't go wrong with either, i guess. Are you asking which LVs to get in Hawaii??

I LOVE Maui! You are going to have the time of your life! There are TWO Louis stores that you must visit. I would bring something casual and definitely purchase something while you're there - I did and it made it a little extra special b/c it came from the Maui store :smile:

If you are asking what to bring to Maui, then definitely bring something like a messenger style bag or a small clutch. Hawaii is very casual. If you are spending most of your time on the beach and just shopping then you may also bring a tote (water, sunscreen, sungalsses, snacks, etc) . I'm not sure I would bring the Chanel jumbo but then I tend not to bring my best/cherished bag on pleasure vacations.

Of course definitely visit the boutiques in Hawaii and get a bag or two.