what bag would complete your collection???

Sep 21, 2007
ok ladies im starting some new threads to get us all chatting again, i feel the forum has been quite on the chloe front...

so some of us have some great collections, and some have some fab fast growing collections,

what bags would complete your collection?

for me id love a chocolate quilted bay bag, a brown heli, argent silver paddy and a regular size silverado!

now what about you???

I notice you didnt say Las Vegas! Have you contented yourself with the baby argent and your stunning lock? I guess this is a realistic wish list rather than a fantasy one as there would be too many to name!

I'd like a purple quilted bay, an aquafresh saskia and a metallic paddy like aubergine or bronze, maybe a purple heli too! I obvioulsly like the purples! I'd just like a few different colours and styles :smile:

Ooh I;d also like a python Silverado- a rasperry python one maybe- they are gorgeous! But I have two already lol. You'll have to tell me what you think of my Silverados especially my tan one when I post them BMB

^ Me, too... I'd love a chocolate (python or not) silverado and my collection of classic chloes would be complete...
I could do with a BLACK MEDIUM BETTY as well... but they are so hard to find!
PS Very nice thread, BMB

I'ld like some metallic bags. Like an argent bag. This could be like an argent plexi paddy or another argent that looks good to me. I'ld like an Or Heloise but a smaller sized one so it can go out with me on evenings. I also would like some metallic coloured wallet. This would not complete my collection though. There will always be something new I want no matter how many bags I own.

Yes - I find myself drawn these days to classic Chloes I still don't have. Like old Betties with the hardware or Ediths in unusual formats. And one new one - that multi buckle in many hues Saskia. I don't want the big one that the Gossip Girl is carrying. Some kind of wristlet maybe? So far none of the new ones have my name on them but that is par for the course. Once I try them on IRL it all could change. I worry that my only local Chloe resource - Neiman's - might not stock a lot going forward. The pickings have been slim lately.

I would love a baby paddy shoulder strap muscade or an just a muscade baby, I'm not too fussy. Oh, or a blue nuit baby, I saw one the other day on an old post, so does exist!
I was wondering if it existed, but now I know that it does, that's become my new holy grail of baby paddies:smile: