What bag will you purchase with your TAX refund?

IF I get a refund, it will be by mid-June... so just in time for the sales:yes:...
i'd love to get a small east-west quilted bay in moka or a saskia... this style is growing on me... Because of the purse ban, I am doing a low-level hunt for a small/medium black betty... just in case...:love:

yup an extra $600 for single and $1200 for couples...yay!! :yahoo:

i'll either save it and put in my orange acct. or go toward my car payment or save to buy either one of the new fall colors or if one of HGs show up on flebay.

I think the rebates start going out in May. I have not done my taxes yet, but any refund will go toward our vacation. I have a VT day and an ink mini compagnon wallet on their way to me, so I am pretty content for the time being. Sadly, one of the things that excites me most about going on a vacation is the opportunity to carry my bbags in a bigger city where someone might oooh and ahhh over them. Is that wrong? *LOL*

Unfortunately, not everyone gets the rebate - you only get it if your income doesn't exceed a certain threshold. :crybaby: Not fair, especially for a single mum, with a raging Bbag addition.