What bag too buy? HELP

1. Hi, Please i need help on deciding what bag too buy.
    I would like a chloe paddington in blue, but its been out a while now and worried it will go out of fashion soon.
    I also like dior Gaucho in white, but i know in a year this bag will difinatly be out of fashion.
    I normally go for classic styles, i hate spending thousands on a bag then in a couple of months its not cool anymore. I have a large collection of LVs and want to go for something different.
    Or does anyone have any other recomendations???

2. looks like you dont have any balenciagas :smile: get one of those ...
    or maybe a paddy ... in a classic color ....
    try a gucci horsebit hobo maybe ....

3. What about a Gucci horsebit hobo? Or something from the MJ Ursula collection? The Paddy and Gaucho are both great bags--I just think they're a little too trendy and not an inexpensive purchase.

4. I love the blue Paddy. I sent mine back to Ron Herman last week (the shape was not right for me) and got a big pocket instead. If you buy from RH it was $1480, or LVR has it now and it would be less if you are in the U.S. It is a gorgeous color and not at all trendy. I think you could carry it forever. Or a whiskey. PM me if you want contact info for Ron Herman.

5. I love Balenciaga. I'll bet if you tried one you would LOVE it. I would suggest a City, and you have so many wonderful colors to choose from. Let us know what you choose.

6. i agree! but thats coz i reckon they have great colours and i think every girl should have at least a few FUN bags in her collection!!! :nuts:

7. Maybe it might be best to wait or preorder from the Fall season. Then you're gauranteed to be fash.

Or maybe a Dior classic piece then such as a Boston in bright Spring colors or a Gucci piece from their Spring line?

8. I agree...a Balenciaga would be a nice addition to your collection.

9. Get a City!

10. I agree with a Gucci horsebit hobo, or even a regular hobo. Is that all you have in your collection? LV? There's so many options for you, which you'll find on this forum!

11. i say city balenciaga too, or, why don't you get a muse?????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice