What bag to wear with Juicy suits?

1. Hi ladies,
    Its bag season again as well as new clothing stock up time.

I wanted a bag that I can wear with my Juicy suits and wear it to school and be a bum. However I would still like my bag to be some type of leather... I am not a fan of fabrics. And I want black or something dark colored please.

I was thinking of either Epi Speedy 25 or the new Chanel deerskin zipped tote 06...are those good with casual wear/sneakers? or which bag do you suggest?

Pictures would be awesome!! Thanks a ton :smile:

2. I think an epi speedy would look a little too dressy for such a casual outfit. I am not too sure what the Chanel looks like....
    What about a Chanel cambon bowler? I wear mine all the time with sweats and I love it.

3. how about balenciaga city?

4. oh yea a balenciaga would go great! I agree!

5. Hmm... No cambon anymore. Im completely sick of my Cambon tote. Plus them going on sale makes me not want to buy one now I think :smile:
    Lisa you think Epi Speedy is too dressy? Thats interesting- I thought Epi was generally a dressy line too BUT since it was a speedy I thought the dressiness wasnt was apparent.

Hmm Ive never bought a Balenciaga before so I'll try it on (if we have any at Holts). Is it big? I like roomy bags.

Thanks so much for your inputs

6. i second the chanel option, the lux bowler.

7. you can wear almost every bag with a juicy suit. They are very versitile!. The only bag I wouldnt wear is an evening bag (Judith Leiber [sp] bag).

8. Yeah you can wear a ton of different bags with those. The only thing I'd avoid is carrying a bag that's about the same color as your suit..it's too matchy matchy.
    I usually carry an LV multicolore bag..that way, I have the color IN the bag, but my entire bag doesn't match my outfit.

9. how about the LV Black MC speedy? or trouville?

10. ITA!:yes:

11. Louis Vuitton pochettes. They're so cute and girly...a perfect match for a girly Juicy suit.

12. I agree with the LV pochettes idea. Also try a Kooba - Juicy suits are up for just about anything!

13. LV speedy or any balenciaga bags would look nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice