what bag to purchase with $1000?

1. heyo! as the title says.. what sort of Chanel bags can i get on such a budget? i don't even know what's in store or what's available so any help would be greatly appreciated. it'll be my first chanel handbag.. :biggrin:

tia!
    xx

2. Are you looking for new or used? I'm only asking b/c most Chanel bags go for over 1K, but you may be able to get a sweet deal on a used one.

I'm not that knowledgable about Chanel, but I'm sure other members here can help. GOod luck!

3. This is so tough. Maybe getting a wallet with that amount? Save a little bit more and you'll be able to get a Chanel bag.

4. You can get a Cambon Pochette or Mini Messenger. The pochette is super cute!

5. you can also get some of their cute spring/summer sport bag or patterened fabric bag........here's a few examples:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and some stores still have the nylon ski bags still available (i think the whole line was under $1000.....i could only find one example)

[​IMG]

and of course the cambon pochette....

6. new: then pochette in leather..

but u may be lucky and find used ones for that price :smile: good luck!

7. Mademoiselle clutch is around $850. It is a beauty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice