What bag to get in Palm Green??

Shelly95

Jun 23, 2012
Hi ladies! So I've been pretty obsessing with this beautiful bright green colour but I can't decide which bag to get in this colour!

I didn't want to get in it the bag style that I already have (selma, hamilton, jet set zip top, jet set satchel, sutton). I'd really love to get it in Saffiano leather but this beautiful Weston with tassels in pebbled leather really catch my eyes. I never had such delicate leather before and I'm worried about how it wears.

If I decide to get Weston with tassels, should I get small or medium size? How much could I fit in each of these bags? And I would love to hear people opinions so... What bag style do you personally find this colour look best in?? Please let me know and feel free to make any suggestions! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402101314.760707.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402101330.098481.jpg

More modelling pics from an eBay seller

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402101368.684164.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402101396.873064.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402101416.661251.jpg

Let me first say Palm is a gooorgeous color! The color is so saturated and the gold hardware looks beautiful with it (I'm typically a silver person)-it really pops! I have it in the gilmore crossbody, which I like because I can wear crossbody. I don't have experience with either of these other 2 styles so hopefully someone else can give you some insight into that. The 2nd one looks like it holds a bit more though.

Let me first say Palm is a gooorgeous color! The color is so saturated and the gold hardware looks beautiful with it (I'm typically a silver person)-it really pops! I have it in the gilmore crossbody, which I like because I can wear crossbody. I don't have experience with either of these other 2 styles so hopefully someone else can give you some insight into that. The 2nd one looks like it holds a bit more though.

Could you post a few pictures of your bag? Also is it in saffiano or pebbled leather? If it's pebbled leather, please share your experience with it. I'm afraid it's too delicate and not sure how it wears :smile:

My pix didn't come out too good - the color and hw is MUCH brighter in person. Your 2nd to last pic of the girl posing looks like the truest color. My bag is pebbled...I actually haven't used it yet (got it recently) so I can't tell you how well it holds up. I did condition it and spray w/ a stain & water repellent spray. I feel that helps w/ the leather longevity. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140606_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20140606_3.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Snapshot_20140606.JPG
    Snapshot_20140606.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 205
My pix didn't come out too good - the color and hw is MUCH brighter in person. Your 2nd to last pic of the girl posing looks like the truest color. My bag is pebbled...I actually haven't used it yet (got it recently) so I can't tell you how well it holds up. I did condition it and spray w/ a stain & water repellent spray. I feel that helps w/ the leather longevity. Hope that helps!

Thanks for your pics, this bag looks beautiful! I may get one MK leather spray too if I get a pebbled leather bag. With this bag, what can you fit in there? It seems quite tiny

Thanks for your pics, this bag looks beautiful! I may get one MK leather spray too if I get a pebbled leather bag. With this bag, what can you fit in there? It seems quite tiny
I would def spray it down - I use Apple Guard. The bag is on the smaller side for an everyday bag. I use it if I don't need to carry too much. It is actually roomier than it looks. I like it too because I can actually wear it crossbody and it looks good. I'm 5'8 and a lot of bags will fall too short on me as a crossbody. It has card slots so you don't have to carry a wallet, but I can fit my Coach slim wallet in there. My everyday bag isn't too much bigger, just a bit wider. If you don't care about wearing the bag as a satchel or shorter on the shoulder you might want to go with the 1st one since that only has the long strap. The 2nd one allows you to wear it different ways. As far as saffiano vs pebbled...I love the squishy soft feel of pebbled leather....saffiano I like too, it's just more structured. Decisions, decisions! :P

Hi, I agree the palm color is a awesome color. I just bought a small jet set tote in palm and I love it!! I needed something in this color because it's such a happy spring/summer color!!

I have seen palm in both saffiano and pebble leather and it;s beautiful in both! I don' feel the pebble is a delicate leather and think you will be fine with it! But you probably are use to saffiano and it's durable traits. Iam new to saffiano but can tell in the long run it is probably be more durable than pebble. But I still love smushy pebble!

I don't think you can make a wrong choice!!

Thanks for the responses! I think I might get the second bag! Unless MK comes out with new style bag in saffiano that catches my eyes :P Does anyone know if MK will release this colour again? I'm trying to stay on a ban so I shouldn't buy any new bags lol

Good choice! I don't know if you're into matching accessories, but Macy's has Travel Zip Continental wallet in Palm on sale for $103, plus an extra 25% for F&F that ends today.