what bag to buy

Jul 10, 2006
I am currently looking for a shoulder bag/tote for work to hold wallet, glasses, folders, occasional books, cell phone, snacks, keys, etc. I need a bag with lots of compartments because my old one didn't have enough and I was always searching for things. I don't want to spend more than $300. Any suggestions?

Jul 10, 2006
What about the Rebecca Minkoff Dear? It has pockets on the front and back, as well as compartments inside for a cell phone & such. I'm sure if you kept an eye out on Bonanza, online sales, as well as Bluefly with promos, you might be able to find one in or around your budget.

I know this is sold out, but for reference:
http://www.bluefly.com/Rebecca-Mink...onvertible-tote/cat20428/315739201/detail.fly
I love that suggestion. I don't mind spending a little more for exactly what I need. Are RM bags heavy?

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I love that suggestion. I don't mind spending a little more for exactly what I need. Are RM bags heavy?
I find the chain strap on MAC's to be a little bothersome, but nothing I can't handle. I can carry a MAB for a whole day shopping without being bothered; and the MAB has a similar amount of hardware from what I can tell in pics of the Dear. I find my MAB and City to have a similar amount of weight, if that's any help?

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
If you like nylon, MZ Wallace has great bags with lots of organizational pockets

mzwallace.com

Sorry I seem to be having trouble posting a clickable link

Jul 4, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I have the MZ Wallace Kate for work and travel. It has tons of pockets and can hold my laptop. It is nylon so it's light. I think they have some in their sale section now.

enjoybags

Nov 17, 2011
I am currently looking for a shoulder bag/tote for work to hold wallet, glasses, folders, occasional books, cell phone, snacks, keys, etc. I need a bag with lots of compartments because my old one didn't have enough and I was always searching for things. I don't want to spend more than $300. Any suggestions?
Hey. I would like you to try the 2012 new gucci back pack. There is a lot space. You can put your laptop too.

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I have the MZ Wallace Kate for work and travel. It has tons of pockets and can hold my laptop. It is nylon so it's light. I think they have some in their sale section now.
I have the KAte and the cross body Mia I think it is called? The Kate is the best travel bag I have ever had!