what bag should I get??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls.

What bag should I get? I need some inspiration.

My husbond said I could buy a bag next month.

I already got a speedy mono 30. and a damier neverfull mm. and a pochette mono.

But since that is what I have wished fore, and now got it, I simply dont know what to get next. I thougth it would take soooo long before I could afford a new bag, that I have not set my eyes on any bag.......

so girls help me out.. what should I get? not a small one, and not a huge one.. it has to fit my sarah wallet. and i dont like epi, and mc.

the prize is not an issue (my sweat an loving husbond got some extra money, so its not from the house budget )

But please advice me, with the knowledge, that I love my speedy and my neerfull

2. how about a galliera?

3. It's time for Azur or Vernis. Here are my suggestions

Azur- Galleria PM or GM, Berkeley
    Vernis Amarante- Alma MM or Brentwood, or Summit Drive

Good luck :smile:

4. Galliera PM or Trevi PM

5. I say Azur Galliera PM or Trevi PM if you want something for day, but it also seems you could use a good evening bag! I am starting to look into those myself, so not sure what to recommend, but just a thought about a direction for you.

6. I just got an azur Galleria GM. It is huge, but it has a great slouchy look. I love azur. How about something in this nice pattern?

7. i agree with the damier azur galliera! :]

8. Seems like u need somtin in Azur or Vernis (I'm drooling over the new bleu nuit color myself)! ;)

9. What about melrose in bleu nuit!

10. I like the Tivoli or a Saleya. :biggrin:

11. Damier Bloomsbury? Azur Hampstead?

12. Something in Vernis for sure. SO many beautiful colors right now

13. ^I agree. There're so many vernis colours and it's the best time to buy one of them now. I vote for melrose avenue or alma.

14. I vote for something Vernis as well. The new colors are TDF! Can't wait to see what you're going to get...

15. If you want to have a mix of style and colour....I would say go for vernis. Am not a fan but it looks nice with all these new colours came out. Good luck :smile: