Whats the best bag for work?

I carry my laptop, notebooks along with all my other purse essentials in my Lockit Vertical. It is perfect. I am 5 feet 3 inches tall and petite, and everyone including myself, thinks it fits me perfectly

So I'm starting a new job and I need a bag to haul all my stuff. I have a Speedy 30 but I need a shoulder bag. Torn between the Cabas Mezzo, Palermo GM and Totally GM.

Any opinions? I'll probably be toting my MacBook sometimes as well, so the thin strap bag got ruled out.

Thanks!

Totally, not so cute...Palermo PM is a winner, GM looks a bit odd; I'm thinking the Cabas Mezzo is the one. If I were more meticulous with my bags, I'd go for it...but I would destroy the vachetta on the bottom. Happy shopping!

I vote for the Cabas Mezzo. I bought a Cabas Alto a few years ago for school/work, and it's probably the best purchase I've ever made. I absolutely love it and would never part with it. Like everyone mentioned, the vachetta on the bottom of mine is a bit worn, but as long as you're relatively careful with it, you shouldn't destroy it.