What bag or Hobo uses D Rings on its strap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have any idea? It's something like Derek Lam's Romina bag but the strap is leather instead of chain.

2. On the strap like Gucci's Horsebit hobo or D-rings that hold connect the strap to the bag?

3. I'm searching for a black leather hobo that uses D-rings to connect the leather strap to its bag. The concept is similar to Derek Lam's Romina Bag so it's a functional piece as opposed to Gucci's hobo having a decorative one. I've been searching everywhere, in TPF, ebay, internet, everywhere and don't have a slightest clue what brand that would be..

4. :confused1: hmm, I haven't the slightest clue. Sorry I couldn't be more help but, If I see something that fits the description, I will definitely let you know. Hopefully someone else here will be able to help you out.

5. Thanks Coach10619. Meanwhile am on the hunt...