What bag or accessory do you wish LV had made?

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
I was wondering what styles, patterns, etc everyone really wished that LV would make or would have made in the past - that they never have.

I'll start. I really wish that they had made a white WC exotic papillion. :drool: Back in the day when backpack purses were all the rage, I was praying that they would make MC backpacks. I would have probably bought both a black and a white one.

What do you wish LV would make?

mikatee

May 25, 2008
Amazing! Just this morning I was thinking of starting a thread like this! ; D

I would love to see a..

Damier Azur Tivoli PM
Multicolore Montsouris
Multicolore Beaubourg
Multicolore Neverfull (whoa, that would look cute!)
Vernis Pomme D'amour Speedy (delicious!)

Multicolore Converse-looking shoe (don't know the name sorry!) that goes up to your knees

Tahitienne Speedy!
Monogram Trevi
Multicolore Hampstead
Monogram Hampstead

Greaaaat thread! :smile:

lovingyorkies

Aug 4, 2008
Knoxville, TN USA
i would love to have a mc backpack 2! While in San Fran last year I tried to see if I could special order one. But they did not think the material would work. Don't know why since I thought it was the same as the regular monogram. & I agree with the Vernis Pomme D'amour Speedy would be TDF!

I also wish they would come out with a mc iphone cover like the ipod style. BTW - I use a ipod holder for my iphone just because it is a lot cooler than the iphone covers they currently have!! Just always have to take it out to use :sad:

Maybe someday?

HeHe!

lycn4717

*alpha chi omega*
Apr 16, 2008
Los Angeles/ Orange County, CA
i think lots of people would wish they made better/ more shoulder bags with a zipper. But I would love a monogram line that wasn't brown background, but White (like the Watercolor backing) that would be really cool.

thatgurl

Shopping Squad Prez
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
On the farm in North Carolina
I wish they would make white & brown WC in:

• Zippy Wallet
  • Pochette Cles
  • Pochette
  • Sophie
  • Galliera

• Brown WC Bandeau

Lastly, I would love a Vernis Speedy 30 available in all the current vernis colors!

LvnMyLVs

Addicted to LVs!!
May 20, 2008
Ohio
I'd LoVe all of the following...

Violette Vernis Speedy
Violette Vernis Checkbook Cover
Violette Vernis Zippy Coin Purse
and
WC accessories...both in brown and white!

It's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day!!!!

Last edited: