What bag on is your Christmas list?

Dec 2, 2005
I've heard this called "The year of the handbag" by some magazines, as handbags are becoming the #1 splurge accessories item, reportedly even surpassing shoes and jewelry.

Just curious, what bag would you most want to unwrap on Christmas?

(Mine would be a light blue Goyard w/ racing stripes...)

2003 was the year of the shoes, 2004 year of jeans, 2005 it's handbags. hmmm don't know which one i'd want the most, i'll get back to you. actually, i know, star3777's mizi. haha.

spiralsnowman said:
I've heard this called "The year of the handbag" by some magazines, as handbags are becoming the #1 splurge accessories item, reportedly even surpassing shoes and jewelry.

Just curious, what bag would you most want to unwrap on Christmas?

(Mine would be a light blue Goyard w/ racing stripes...)

They have always been my number one splurge!!! This year I am getting the paddington, (as soon as it gets in at the Chloe New York store.)

I really want a Silverado to match my Paddy :love:

Or that one beautiful YSL bag I posted a little while back. I'm doing some major shopping Monday, so I'll let you all know what bag I am lusting then!

fayden said:
2003 was the year of the shoes, 2004 year of jeans, 2005 it's handbags. hmmm don't know which one i'd want the most, i'll get back to you. actually, i know, star3777's mizi. haha.

awwwww thanks fayden:love:

If you all haven't noticed in the other post I thread, I am in the midst of a neurotic phase I seldom go through purchasing a bag.I am constantly going back and forth, staring at these fricking pictures for far too long, my eyes kill!!!:weird: I would love to open a package with a spy bag in it not having to choose the blasted COLOR!!!!!!

I am hoping my boyfriend will buy me a Louis Vuitton Babylone.
I'm not sure though, for my birthday a few months back he bought me the LV Sac Plat because he saw me looking at it online and talinkg about it here on the Purse Blog........ however I didnt care for it much once I had it. I found it odd to carry around and returned it (I told him first though)

He said he'd never buy me another bag again because I change my mind too much. I told him that I would never change my mind about the Babylone because its a classic that I've been stalking for years........I don't know if that will work......we'll see ;)

reniestar said:
I am currently deciding between two tods bags... attached below. Any opinions???

I like the 2nd Tod's bag (the one on the right) because it looks more classy than the 1st one. I just don't like the shape of the 1st bag and the hanging "T" on it. :wacko:

My parents don't really support my bag buying habit.. but maybe I'll get a lil' something something anyways ! Hopefully just a little Dior trotter or the such, I'd rather buy the bigger bags myself !

Sadly, there will be no bags for me to unwrap on Xmas day. :sad2: But if I can have it my way, the chocolate brown paddy or the wine red balenciaga will be on my Xmas list. :amuse:

same here, but i wish i could get a paddy bowling for xmas!
photo attached, isn't it lovely? :love:

Attachments

• Paddy Bowling 01.jpg
    Paddy Bowling 01.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 40
  • Paddy Bowling 03.jpg
    Paddy Bowling 03.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Paddy Bowling 05.jpg
    Paddy Bowling 05.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 53