What Bag Is Your Gym Bag ??

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I use my DVF for la sports sac, it makes a great gym bag. Also I have this large Nine West :shame: !!!!!!! black nylon bag that I use sometimes.

What do you use for your gym bag ?

2. a herve chapelier tote...but it's been months since i've seen the inside of a gym, lol.

3. I am sitting, eating a delicious fatty cookie. I see this thread and I think damn I need to go to the gym. Then I think eating this cookie is so much better. I really need to hit the gym.

4. I use a red American Tourister duffel bag that's part of the luggage set my mom gave me for my birthday last year. I usually go in the morning, shower and get ready for work there, and the duffel fits the tons of stuff I bring with me.

5. I am sitting, eating a delicious fatty cookie. I see this thread and I think damn I need to go to the gym. Then I think eating this cookie is so much better. I really need to hit the gym.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Plus it would be a great excuse for you to buy a new bag !!!

6. This Bebe gym bag in black. I also sometimes use it as an overnight bag.

bebe gym bag.jpg
  7. Louis Vuitton Montsouris Backpack (that used to serve as a diaper bag when my son was little). All I can say it was $$$ well spent!!!

8. Gym bag? What gym bag? Conscious exercising is like kryptonite for me. So, I try to play tennis whenever I can, and I just use a plain old, Wilson tennis bag.

9. A JanSport duffle/carry-on bag in a pumpkin orange color. It's the best gym bag I have ever owned. It has tons of pockets throughout, and even has a special plastic pocket inside for wet swimsuits. I got it from ebags.com.

10. A plain light blue slouchy back-pack type bag that I just throw over my shoulder. I don't care what happens to it, and it holds my water bottle, Keys, and ID. :smile: haha, wow I think it's from the gap. :smile: It's weird, because I'm one of those girls who wears make-up to the gym, but I care more about getting an awesome workout ( and being able to throw my bag on the floor) than looking super fashionable. I think I'm going to pick up a sports one in a similar style ( like a pink puma!) just because I'm getting sick of this one. I work out like 4-6 times a week ( more like 4 lately) so it gets good use!

11. Ohhhh the gym!!! That would be a good excuse to buy another bag!!;)

12. a red mantra (canadian designer) yoga bag

13. Puma bag ;)

14. I have a puma bag also =)

15. I haven't been to the gym in forever since I got mono and felt crappy all the time, but I'm really starting to feel better and am determined to resume my workout schedule.
    my bag was a cheapo recycled tote, but now that I bought that yellow Target Luella bag, I think I just found a good use for it (it's too big for an everyday normal bag for me).
    Thanks guys!