What bag is your favorite right now?

I scored 2 mini Macs from Mercari for really cheap but I want to get something new from her site. Which bag would you recommend or which one is your favorites?
Good to see a new member here. Afraid won’t be much help though. I like The looks of the RM Eddie flap bag Although I don’t have one. I think about getting one though. I’m stuck on her older bags mostly. I do like some of her Mac bags and backpacks on the site.

Reactions: Shelby33
I scored 2 mini Macs from Mercari for really cheap but I want to get something new from her site. Which bag would you recommend or which one is your favorites?
Welcome! I have a julian backpack that i love, and a love crossbody which is really nice. My mom has a black edie flap and the leather is really neat-kinda puffy if that makes sense

Reactions: Shelby33
I was thinking about this one. It reminds me of a chanel bag.
Some of her newer bags do tend to be a tad reminiscent of other designers. However, I agree that the Edie flap and Julian backpack are great bags. I have both including the Love. She has (or had) a Love Too bag on her website that looked interesting. Not sure if it's still available.

I just got the Love too crossbody in black with black hardware. It is gorgeous in every way and fits a lot for a crossbody (I compare it with what fits in an APC demi lune). I have read that the black hardware chips, but I have yet to use it... nowhere to go really.