What bag is this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ahhh I :heart: it!!! Someone please tell me what this bag is called and the retail price! Possibly the colors it comes in too?
    chanelbag.jpg

2. That is really cute, I don't know the name though. It looks like the flap just shrunken down in size ;) .

3. i don't know either, but i'd like to know too, and how MUCH can actually fit in there??

4. I saw that in a Nieman Marcus a while back. It is tiny. I think a couple of people here have them.

5. I have that magazine it was in either Elle or Vouge in the UK and it cost £600. I am sorry but it did not have any name

6. Also, I think it may be called the 'baby' classic flap bag, but I am not too sure as I had the baby and mine looked a bit bigger than the one on Kelis. I had to return it though, because it was just too small.

7. That's so cute!

8. aww...thanks anyways