What bag is this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    I bought this purse at a Juicy Couture in Las Vegas. It was the last one (the display). So i decided to search for it online and i can't find it at all, at least not one that is a solid color like mine. It looks almost exacly like the "costal canvas tote" but without the stripes. The price tag reads "CHNTZ ROSE" and it was $148.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    Cute tote, love the color.
    Maybe if you post a photo of the price tag someone will come by who can help you.

ETA, maybe it's the Coastal Canvas Tote, in one of several designs?

3. tha is a coastal canvas,right before they came up with the stripped costal canvas collection they had a sort of limited edition ( it was JUST on their website for a short period of time,it wasnt called limited edition but technically speaking ) version of em,that were stripless
    i remember drooling over them forever

4. Thanks you for your replies, i was just wondering if i had a rare purse because i couldn't find any information about it online. I found the stripped versions of it but never the one i have. It is so cute i'm afraid to use it and get it dirty!