What bag is this?

Hi All,

I was given this bag yesterday - I'd been looking for a new work bag and a relative offered me her very rarely used Mulberry that mostly fit my criteria for a work bag.

I know it's Mulberry because it's got those trees and "Mulberry" written all over the bag but which model is this?

gab2.jpg

gab1n.jpg

gab3f.jpg

gab4.jpg

gab5.jpg

Thanks maplecottage and hew :smile: Now my new work bag has a name! Lol.

Hew - Yes we're close in age so we have quite a lot to talk about! I took her out to afternoon tea since she won't take any money for the bag even though I tried to pay her :smile:

No problem.
Don't forget to give her a light treatment spray to make sure she's waterproof. I use the Kiwi sprays from the supermarket and they do as good a job as collonil.
It's nice that she's passed the bag onto someone who will enjoy her - I'm a great believer in setting bags free.
You're now on the slippery slope - they'll multiply when you're not looking!!!

<P>Hi there BB&amp;tea, what a lovely Blenheim. I've recently added an oak darwin Blenheim to my collection and she's one of my favourites, just a lovely little day to day bag that just ticks all the boxes! I really hope you enjoy using her as much as I do mine&nbsp; x</P>