What bag is this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ladies, sorry to be vague but I have seen a bag definitely Balenciaga in a sale. I have gone away thinking about it and was wondering if anybody could identify what I am talking about and if so do you have one. Its a flat shopper shape with shortish handles that can go over the shoulder. The handles are leather but the ends which join to the bag have chain links. The bag is shopper shaped longer than it is wide slightly narowing at the top. I saw it in a beautiful raspberry colour. I have never seen it befoe and on first glance there is nothing Balenciaga-ish about it. I dont think its goat leather, it feels like calfskin. Any ideas?? Thanks

2. Please post your question in the Identify This Balenciaga thread in the Reference Library. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.