What bag is this.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just picked up a sister bag to the Capri Satchel/Pavia flap bag. Bowler style, double strap. Same shape as the YSL Muse bag.... Any idea the name? What do you think of this bag?

2. hmmm i'm thinking it'd be the lamb montego. does it look like this?

i myself have never had one, but i know a lot of lambies on here love it :tup:

Attached Files:

3. I'm guessing the Lancy, from the Lucerne line. That's the only bag I can think of that looks like the YSL Muse.

Attached Files:

4. oopps, :upsidedown: as soon as I posted that I realized I was thinking of the YSL Tribute Tote, not the Muse. The Muse look-alike (aside from the Montego), my suggestions would be maybe a Lucca or Verona? :shrugs:

Attached Files:

5. ^^ yes.. you're right..
    the love collection in bowler shapes are called lucca (smaller size) and the verona (bigger one).. if it's the glazed love collection, probably lucca cause i don't think they produce verona for the glazed love collection..

i love them both! :tup:

6. Yep, I'd guess the Lucca as well.