What bag is this??

1. Hey, just wondering if anyone could help me!

A friend was talking about this chanel bag she wanted...but i'm not too sure what it is and she doesn't have a name for it..only a description.

It's caviar leather
    bowling bag styled
    double C's on the front
    hand held
    kinda similar to a LV Ribera???

sorry for the vague description! Any help would be great!

2. I know what bag you're talking about, it was featured in some ads for NM too. But I can't remember the name, or if it even had a name! There are interlocking CC's on one side of the bag too?

3. That's a cute bag.

4. I saw that bag NM Fashion Valley last week. It's very cute bag. I looked at the bag closely, I saw some loose stiching .

5. Wow ANOTHER San Diegan. I tried on this bag at the same time I was buying my lux bowler. The Fashion Valley NM had it in gold at the time. I found it to be too heavy and preferred the gold lux bowler.

6. San Diegan too ? lol

7. Me three! There are a couple of us around here :biggrin:

8. Thanks ladies! I saw it at Chanel today in the flipbook (they sold out of them or something)

Very nice and not too pricey!

9. Yup!!!:biggrin:

10. smooethoprter,
    Do you have items up on eBay, can't find anything under your web site except you personal collection unless thats all your showing. Thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice