What bag is "haunting" you?

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
I told myself I would be happy with my fall & winter handbag purchases (black Isabelle & UV duffle) & that I'd shop my closet to rediscover some old bags, but there are 2 bags that have recently been haunting me & are calling my name! I just can't get these 2 bags out of my head... About 2 weeks ago it was Penny & now it's Molly! I swear they're saying, "Zaara, come play with us..." (Creepy voice optional ;) )
I can't be the only one, right... Right?? Lol

Red Penny and black Molly....calling Dawn...it sounds like the voices of angels. Of course black leather Sophia is still whispering " too late" at me. I hate those bag voices. I think they might get me committed.

Crack of Dawn said:
Red Penny and black Molly....calling Dawn...it sounds like the voices of angels. Of course black leather Sophia is still whispering " too late" at me. I hate those bag voices. I think they might get me committed.

I like that your Penny & Molly have the voices of angels & mine are like the creepy twins from "The Shining" lol!!

You're not alone. It's worse when you try it on and leave without it. You can't really betray a purse, right? I'm sure it's not really cold and too dark when everyone leaves the store...LOL. Carrie is calling my name. I don't even want to go look again until I can take her home.

TooManyWantMore said:
You're not alone. It's worse when you try it on and leave without it. You can't really betray a purse, right? I'm sure it's not really cold and too dark when everyone leaves the store...LOL. Carrie is calling my name. I don't even want to go look again until I can take her home.

All they have to do is stick on some googly eyes on the bags and then I am done for. LOL.

Mine is a bit of a story:

A vachetta Willis has been calling my name since August when I saw them at the Coach store at the Grove in LA when I was there. I just couldn't commit to buying anything that day even though I loved the black multi in the duffle and the black cherry duffle also. I have since acquired the black multi and black cherry duffle after I got home thanks to FB coupons but of course vachetta became no longer available. Found some on Ebay but just could not commit to buy. One I was watching dropped in price today and I bit the bullet and bought it, I know I won't regret it now since I got it for even less than it was listed at.

I told myself I would be happy with my fall & winter handbag purchases (black Isabelle & UV duffle) & that I'd shop my closet to rediscover some old bags, but there are 2 bags that have recently been haunting me & are calling my name! I just can't get these 2 bags out of my head... About 2 weeks ago it was Penny & now it's Molly! I swear they're saying, "Zaara, come play with us..." (Creepy voice optional ;) )
I can't be the only one, right... Right?? Lol

Coach Pinnacle Allie :pout:

Ugh I have no idea how I'm gonna survive 2013?! I have the Lindsey haunting me....and I want a duffle kit or another duffle....and I really want a large leather Sophia. Lol

Couple years ago there was a Hampton flap with tassels. It was an LE and I :heart::hbeat::heart:really badly. It slipped through my fingers, never to be seen again. I too wanted a cognac Rory but ended up getting a Candace instead. Oh - and the dragonfly. I was going to get it with this PCE and the next thing I know - poof - it's gone.

Legacy Large Clutch. Will probably get it in Chambray next PCE if I can part with a couple things.

The taupe python large sophia that I sold a while ago still haunts me. The chain strap, the wonderful slouch, the way the handles felt in my hands...but I was always afraid to get it dirty since it was a "clean with dry cloth only" bag.

Ohh, there are lots of bags I missed out on the last few years. I'm really picky and most of the bags coach offers are just....meh to me. But the ones I really want are Eva, Allie, Editorial Zoe, and Legacy Lindsay (I think that's the name of it, different from the Lindseys now). I'm still searching for that perfect, big, leather satchel that just sits nicely and I can look in and see all my gorgeous coach accessories looking up at me. It's like a vision in my head, LOL, me sitting there, gazing down at this perfect, open bag with all my nice things inside. Only the bag is blurry so I can't quite tell which one it is.

There was a bag, back in 2004. YES, 2004!! That I let slip away and I think about it once in a while. It was apart of the Chelsea line, and I remember it was slim, square shaped with a long strap, and had a long link chain across the front that the flap tucked behind. I loved the parchment one and it had a beautiful purple satin lining in it. Sigh....